Total Views : 1,350 , Today Views : 2
HOW TO DO ERRORLESS MODELING IN ETABS?
Many structural engineers have faced errors in modeling. It is a common problem that comes while modeling very complex modeling like the model with a different floor plan.
1. WHY ERRORS IS OCCURS?
ETABS is sensitive software. if the beams or columns are not connected, Slab is not connected or too short to connect.
2. IS THERE ANY PROBLEM OCCURS WHEN WE ANALYSIS MODEL WITH ERROR?
Yes, the load Path is disturbed due to beams or columns is not connected. It will not be showing accurate results. The priority is to eliminate the error.
3. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT METHOD TO GENERATE ERRORLESS METHOS?
CSI-ETABS provided various model generating options
- ”GRID ONLY” this method used when the geometry of the plan is simple.
- Importing “ARCHITECTURAL GRID LINE” this method most accurate method for generating the model. It will save your time and increase your efficiency.
- Importing the 3D.dxf plan is most accurate #like . This method will help to save your time. .
This information is from my experience.
May be i am wrong.
So experts give us your thoughts
LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE it will encourage me to share this practical information with you