Total Views : 3,219 , Today Views : 1
- 8086 is an enhanced version of 8085 that has been developed by Intel in 1976.
- It is a 16 bit Microprocessor. It has a powerful instruction set and it is capable to providing multiplication and division operations directly. It has 20 address lines and 16 data lines. So it can access up to 1 MB of memory.
- It supports two modes of operation: first is maximum mode and second is minimum mode. Minimum mode is applicable for system that has a single processor and maximum mode is used for the multiprocessor system.
8086 Microprocessor Seminar Report
Page Length : 18
- Features Of 8086
- Block Diagram Of Intel 8086
- Features Of 8086 Microprocessor
- Addressing Modes Of 8086
- Addressing Modes For Control Transfer Instruction
- Types Of Microprocessors
8086 Microprocessor Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 17
- Features of 8086
- Block Diagram of Intel 8086
- Bus Interface Unit (BIU)
- Execution Unit (EU)
- ADDRESSING MODES OF 8086
- Sequential control flow instructions
- Addressing modes for sequential control
- Addressing Modes for Control Transfer Instruction
- Types of Microprocessors