21 Total views, 2 Views today
- 8086 is an enhanced version of 8085 that has been developed by Intel in 1976.
- It is a 16 bit Microprocessor. It has a powerful instruction set and it is capable to providing multiplication and division operations directly. It has 20 address lines and 16 data lines. So it can access up to 1 MB of memory.
- It supports two modes of operation: first is maximum mode and second is minimum mode. Minimum mode is applicable for system that has a single processor and maximum mode is used for the multiprocessor system.
- 8086 provides an additional features that it has an instruction queue capable to store six instruction bytes from the memory. The next instruction is fetched while the present instruction is being executed. So it makes the processor fast.
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
“8086 Microprocessor” Seminar Report
Page Length: 18 Pages
- Features Of 8086
- Block Diagram Of Intel 8086
- Features Of 8086 Microprocessor
- Addressing Modes Of 8086
- Addressing Modes For Control Transfer Instruction
- Types Of Microprocessors
Include with “8086 Microprocessor” PPT
Page Length: 17 Pages
- Features of 8086
- Block Diagram of Intel 8086
- Bus Interface Unit (BIU)
- Execution Unit (EU)
- ADDRESSING MODES OF 8086
- Sequential control flow instructions
- Addressing modes for sequential control
- Addressing Modes for Control Transfer Instruction
- Types of Microprocessors
We Provide Final Projects, Seminar Reports, Summer Training reports, Presentation Report (PPT), etc for various Educational Courses like Engineering All Departments, Management, Medical, Commerce etc. Because of these Program, You will Get Technical Projects and Non-technical Project Reports for Educational Purpose.
Not only this , we also provide Digital Products like a Hand Notes, Short Notes, E-books etc in different kinds of format for different kind of Competitive Notes for Technical & Non-Technical exams (GATE, Engineering, Medical, SSC, Railway, IAS, PCS etc.).
Martcost Store has the best and latest innovative final Projects, Hand Notes & Short Notes Topics for Engineering All Departments, Management, Medical, Commerce etc. These Projects have been researched and compiled in a Sequential way to make easy for Students to Select their desired Project topic for final Presentations. And here you also get, thesis for M.tech. We also provide free E-books, Reports, Old Question Papers etc, which are easily available at our online store.
E-mail : email@example.com