Total Views : 743 , Today Views : 1
A Study on Effectiveness of Training at Maldham Foods and Beverages, Chennai (Final Project Report)
|After purchase, For products with delivery between X to Y days only.|
|Create a ticket||SUPPORT / TICKET|
Page Length : 114
Definitions of Training
“Training means changing what employees know, how they work, their attitudes toward their work, or their interaction with their co-workers or supervisors”.
May authors have defined training as follows?
- Jack Halloran: Training is the process of transmitting and receiving information related to problem
- Mathis and Jackson: Training is a learning process whereby people learn skills, concept, attitudes and knowledge to aid in the achievement of
- Gary Dessler: Training is the process of teaching new employees the basic skills they need to perform their
- Decenzo & Robbins: programs that are more present day oriented, focuses on individual’s current jobs, enhancing specific skills and abilities to immediately perform their job called
- Ricky Griffin: Training usually refers to the teaching operational or technical employees how to do the job for which they were hired
|1.2||OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY||6|
|1.3||NEED & PROBLEM FOR THE STUDY||7|
|1.4||SCOPE OF THE STUDY||8|
|1.6||GLOBAL & INDIAN SCENARIO||10-17|
|1.7||SWOT ANALYSIS OF MALDHAM FOODS & BEVERAGES||18-19|
|1.8||FUTURE AND TRENDS||20-21|
|2||REVIEW OF LITERATURE||33-36|
|4||DATA ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION||48-85|
|I only accept those projects that I can do 100% before the deadline.
Why you choose me?
There are no reviews yet.