Total Views : 1,906 , Today Views : 1
Today fossil fuels are widely used as a source of energy in various different fields like power plants, internal & external combustion engines, as heat source in manufacturing industries, etc. But its stock is very limited and due to this tremendous use, fossil fuels are depleting at faster rate. So, in this world of energy crisis, it is inevitable to develop alternative technologies to use renewable energy sources, so that fossil fuels can be conserved.
Air Powered Engine Seminar Report
Page Length : 25
- Engine design
- Articulated con-rod
- Basic principle of air engine
- Comparing with normal
- stroke engine
- Thermodynamic analysis
- Energy density
- The air car’s technical details
- Some models
Air Powered Engine Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 46
- What is an Air Powered Engine ?
- History of air engine.
- Classification of Air Engine.
- Various important parts of the engine.(compressor, PLC circuit, Pulsed Pressure Control Valve,
- Cam & Follower)
- Detail working of engine with compare to Two stroke petrol engine.
- Advantages & Limitations.