Thinking machines and artificial beings appear in Greek myths, such as Talos of Crete, the golden robots of Hephaestus and Pygmalion’s Galatea. Human likenesses believed to have intelligence were built in every major civilization: animated statues were seen in Egypt and Greece and humanoid automatons were built by Yan Shi, Hero of Alexandria, Al-Jazari and Wolfgang von Kempelen. It was also widely believed that artificial beings had been created by Jābir ibn Hayyān, Judah Loew and Paracelsus.
Artificial Intelligence Seminar Report
Page Length : 25
- Cybernetics And Brain Simulation
- Integrating The Approaches
- Search And Optimization
- Probabilistic Methods For Uncertain Reasoning
- Classifiers And Statistical Learning Methods
- Neural Networks
- Control Theory
- Evaluating Progress
Artificial Intelligence Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 13
- Problems Deducted Through A.I.