Total Views : 3,337 , Today Views : 2
Humans recognize each other according to their various characteristics for ages. We recognize others by their face when we meet them and by their voice as we speak to them. Identity verification (authentication) in computer systems has been traditionally based on something that one has (key, magnetic or chip card) or one knows (PIN, password). Things like keys or cards, however, tend to get stolen or lost and passwords are often forgotten or disclosed.
Biometric Authentication Technology Seminar Report
Page Length : 56
- Biometric Techniques
Biometric Authentication Technology Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 19
- Three main types of authentication available today are:
- What is a biometric?
- Biometric Authentication Process
- Fingerprint Recognition steps
- Vein Recognition System
- Signature Verification Process
- Applications Area of Biometric
- Advantages of biometrics
- Disadvantages of Biometrics