34 Total views, 2 Views today
C is a procedural programming language. It was initially developed by Dennis Ritchie between 1969 and 1973. It was mainly developed as a system programming language to write operating system. The main features of C language include low-level access to memory, simple set of keywords, and clean style, these features make C language suitable for system programming like operating system or compiler development.
Beginning with C programming:
The components of the above structure are:
- Header Files Inclusion: The first and foremost component is the inclusion of the Header files in a C program.
A header file is a file with extension .h which contains C function declarations and macro definitions to be shared between several source files.Some of C Header files:
- stddef.h – Defines several useful types and macros.
- stdint.h – Defines exact width integer types.
- stdio.h – Defines core input and output functions
- stdlib.h – Defines numeric conversion functions, pseudo-random network generator, memory allocation
- string.h – Defines string handling functions
- math.h – Defines common mathematical functions
PDF IN COMPRESSED FILE
Including Free Turbo ‘C’ Setup For Run C-Program
RUN FOR SOURCE CODE
- Step 1: Installed the Application Turbo ‘C’ on Computer.
- Step 2: And Finally All Source Code Run in Turbo ‘C’ Application.
‘180’ Source Code Of ‘C’ Programming
1. C Programs
2. C graphics programs
3. C++ programming
4. conio.h programming
5. dos.h programming
6. functions of graphics.h
7. math.h programming
8. Mouse programming codes
We Provide Final Projects, Seminar Reports, Summer Training reports, Presentation Report (PPT), etc for various Educational Courses like Engineering All Departments, Management, Medical, Commerce etc. Because of these Program, You will Get Technical Projects and Non-technical Project Reports for Educational Purpose.
Not only this , we also provide Digital Products like a Hand Notes, Short Notes, E-books etc in different kinds of format for different kind of Competitive Notes for Technical & Non-Technical exams (GATE, Engineering, Medical, SSC, Railway, IAS, PCS etc.).
Martcost Store has the best and latest innovative final Projects, Hand Notes & Short Notes Topics for Engineering All Departments, Management, Medical, Commerce etc. These Projects have been researched and compiled in a Sequential way to make easy for Students to Select their desired Project topic for final Presentations. And here you also get, thesis for M.tech. We also provide free E-books, Reports, Old Question Papers etc, which are easily available at our online store.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org