According to the International Labour Organisation (ILO) a new generation of children is being deprived of the chance to take their rightful place in the society and economy of the 21st Century. The ILO has proposed that „child labour‟ will disappear in a decade. If this happens well and good. But in reality the situation is worsening. One in eight children in the world is exposed to the worst forms of child labour which endanger children‟s physical, mental health and moral well being.
Child Labour Seminar Report
Page Length : 18
- Contents of child labour (prohibition and regulation) Act 1986:
- The problem
- Measures were taken by the government
- Age of the Child
- Indian Scenario of Child Labour & Legislation
- Impact of Child exploitation on Children
- What can be done to stop child labour?
- Role of Stakeholders in Stopping Child Labour
- Reducing child labour through technology:
Child Labour Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 13
- Who is a child?
- What is child labor?
- Causes of child labor.
- How many are there?
- Child labor in statistics.
- Child labor in India.
- Regulation and prohibition act.