Total Views : 1,175 , Today Views : 2
Client-server architecture, architecture of a computer network in which many clients (remote processors) request and receive service from a centralized server (host computer). Client computers provide an interface to allow a computer user to request services of the server and to display the results the server returns. Servers wait for requests to arrive from clients and then respond to them.
Client Server Architecture Seminar Report
Page Length : 19
- Introduction To Client/Server Architecture
- What Is A Client/Server?
- Characteristics Of The Client And The Server
- Disadvantages-Compared To Peer-Peer Networks
- Implementation Methods And Their Applications
- Communication Networks Client Server Architecture Types
Client Server Architecture Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 16
- Application Functions
- Types of Servers