Customer Satisfaction towards Hero Motocorp in Pilibhit after Separation (Final Project Report)
|After purchase, For products with delivery between X to Y days only.|
|Create a ticket||SUPPORT / TICKET|
Page Length : 70
“Hero” is the brand name used by the Munjal brothers for their flagship company, Hero Cycles Ltd. A joint venture between the Hero Group and Honda Motor Company was established in 1984 as the Hero Honda Motors Limited at Dharuhera, India. Munjal family and Honda group both owned 26% stake in the Company.
During the 1980s, the company introduced motorcycles that were popular in India for their fuel economy and low cost. A popular advertising campaign based on the slogan ‘Fill it – Shut it – Forget it’ that emphasised the motorcycle’s fuel efficiency helped the company grow at a double-digit pace since inception. In 2001, the company became the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and globally. It maintains global industry leadership till date. The technology in the bikes of Hero Motocorp (earlier Hero Honda) for almost 26 years (1984–2010) has come from the Japanese counterpart Honda.
- 1956—Formation of Hero Cycles in Ludhiana(majestic auto limited)
- 1975—Hero Cycles becomes largest bicycle manufacturer in
- 1983—Joint Collaboration Agreement with Honda Motor Ltd. Japan signed Shareholders Agreement signed
- 1984—Hero Honda Motors incorporated
- 1985—Hero Honda motorcycle CD 100
- 1989—Hero Honda motorcycle Sleek
- 1991—Hero Honda motorcycle CD 100 SS
- 1994—Hero Honda motorcycle Splendor
- 1997—Hero Honda motorcycle Street
- 1999—Hero Honda motorcycle CBZ
- 2001—Hero Honda motorcycle Passion and Hero Honda Joy launched.
- 2002—Hero Honda motorcycle Dawn and Hero Honda motorcycle Ambition launched.
- 2003—Hero Honda motorcycle CD Dawn, Hero Honda motorcycle Splendor plus, Hero Honda motorcycle Passion Plus and Hero Honda motorcycle Karizma
- 2004—Hero Honda motorcycle Ambition 135 and Hero Honda motorcycle CBZ Star
- 2005—Hero Motocorp Super Splendor, Hero Honda motorcycle CD Deluxe, Hero Honda motorcycle Glamour, Hero Honda motorcycle Achiever and Hero Honda Scooter
- 2007—New Models of Hero Honda motorcycle Splendor NXG, New Models of Hero Honda motorcycle CD Deluxe, New Models of Hero Honda motorcycle Passion Plus and Hero Honda motorcycle Hunk
- 2008—New Models of Hero Honda motorcycles Pleasure, CBZ Xtreme, Glamour, Glamour Fi and Hero Honda motorcycle Passion Pro
- 2009—New Models of Hero Honda motorcycle Karizma: Karizma – ZMR and limited edition of Hero Honda motorcycle Hunk launched
- 2010—New Models of Hero Honda motorcycle Splendor Pro and New
- Hero Honda motorcycle Hunk and New Hero Honda Motorcycle Super Splendor launched.
- 2011—New Models of Hero Honda motorcycles Glamour, Glamour FI, CBZ Xtreme, Karizma launched. New licensing arrangement signed between Hero and In August Hero and Honda parted company, thus forming Hero MotoCorp and Honda moving out of the Hero Honda joint venture. In November, Hero launched its first ever Off Road Bike Named Hero “Impulse”.
- 2012—New Models of Hero Motocorp Maestro the Musculine scooter and Ignitor the young generation bike are
- 2013—Hero MotoCorp unveiled line-up of 15 updated products including Karizma R, ZMR, Xtreme, Pleasure, Splendor Pro, Splendor iSmart, HF Deluxe ECO, Hero Motocorp Super Splendor, Passion Pro and Xpro, Glamour and Glamour FI It also introduced three new technologies- Engine Immobilizer in new Xtreme, Integrated Braking System (IBS) in new Pleasure and i3S (Idle Stop and Start System) in new Splendor iSmart
- 2014—Hero MotoCorp Launched Splendor Pro Classic, Xtreme Sports and new models of Karizma ZMR, Karizma R, Maestro and Pleasure.
- 2014—In October 2014, Hero updated its 100cc engine range on Passion Pro and Splendor Pro Is should be updated on other Hero’s 100cc vehicles shortly as well.
- COMPANY DETAILS
- HERO MOTOCORP
- 1 History
- 1.1 Termination of Honda joint venture
- 1.2 Sports Association
- 1.3 Formation of Hero MotoCorp
- 1.4 49% stake in Erik Buell Racing
- 2 Operations
- 3 Motorcycles
- 3.1 Scooters
- 4 Company performance
- 5 Listings and shareholding
- 6 Employees
- 7 Awards and recognition
- 8 Initiatives
INTRODUCTION TO THE PROJECT
- Introduction to Customer Satisfaction
- Meaning of Customer Satisfaction
- Definition of Customer Satisfaction
- Importance of Customer Satisfaction
- Factors of Customer Satisfaction
- Review of Literature
- Statement of Problem
- Scope of Study
- Need for the Study
- Methodology of the Study
- Industry Profile of Motorcycles
- Two wheelers and its role in the Indian context
- Growth of motorcycles
- New Segmentation
- Dramatic Changes
- Historical Development of two wheeler industry
- Penetration of two wheelers
- Industry Profile of Hero Motocorp
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Governance
- Introduction to Customer Satisfaction
|I only accept those projects that I can do 100% before the deadline.
Why you choose me?