- Q1: Define data warehouse?
- Ans : A data warehouse is constructed by integrating data from multiple heterogeneous sources. It supports analytical reporting, structured and/or ad hoc queries and decision making.
Data Mining and Data Warehousing AKTU Note
Page Length : 252
- Definition, Data Warehousing Components.
- Building a Data Warehouse and Warehouse Database
- Mapping the Data Warehouse to a Multiprocessor Architecture
- Difference between Database System and Data Warehouse
- Multi Dimensional Data Model, Data Cubes, Stars, Snow Flakes, Fact Constellations, Concept