Total Views : 52 , Today Views : 2
- Diabetes affects 25.8 million children and adults in the United States
- Diabetes can be referred to as a chronic disease characterized by high levels of sugar(glucose) in the blood
Diabetes Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 23
- What is Diabetes? What are the statistics?
- What are the different types of Diabetes?
- What are the symptoms?
- How does it transmit?
- How do I get tested for diabetes?
- How can I prevent or control diabetes?
- What parts of the body does diabetes affect?
- Can diabetes be cured?
- How can I educate myself?