Total Views : 2,075 , Today Views : 6
Electronics without silicon is unbelievable, but it will come true with the evolution of Diamond or Carbon chip. Now a day we are using silicon for the manufacturing of Electronic Chip’s. It has many disadvantages when it is used in power electronic applications, such as bulk in size, slow operating speed etc. Carbon, Silicon and Germanium are belonging to the same group in the periodic table. They have four valance electrons in their outer shell.
Diamond Chip Seminar Report
Page Length : 36
- What Is It?
- How Is It Possible?
- Some Facts
- Carbon Nanotubes(CNT)
- How Carbon Nanotubes Are Made
- Types Of Carbon Nanotubes
- How CNT Acts As Semiconductor
- Why The Name Diamond Chip?
- Properties Of CNT
- CNT Can Form Ideal Diode
- A Brief Idea About Carbon Transistors
- How Nanotubes Are Useful In Digital Logic
- Advantages Of Diamond Chip
- Nano-Technology Applications
- Carbon Chip Technology Goes Commercial
- More Research Works On Carbon Nanotubes.
- DNA Preservation Using Diamond Chips
- Future Prospects
Diamond Chip Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 18
- What is diamond chip?
- How is it possible ?
- Some facts…
- Why the name Diamond chip?
- Properties of CNT