Total Views : 1,468 , Today Views : 2
We read in newspapers that a doctor had successfully transplanted a cardiac pacemaker in his patient’s chest by sitting around 200kilometres away. Also we know about driverless cars that could take us to the destiny by using its inbuilt navigation systems. Embedded microprocessors or micro controllers are the brain behind these.
An embedded system is any device controlled by instructions stored on a chip. These devices are usually controlled by a micro processor that executes the instructions stored on a read only memory (ROM) chip.
Embedded System in Automobiles Seminar Report
Page Length : 17
- What Are Embedded Systems?
- In The Driving Seat
- The Doctor Will See You Now
- Wired Wearable’s
- Don’t Keep Your Eyes On The Road
- The Working Principle Of Adaptive Cruise Control
- About The Beauty Of Adaptive Cruise Control
Embedded System in Automobiles Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 13
- What are embedded systems?
- In the driving seat
- The doctor will see you now
- Wired wearable’s
- Don’t keep your eyes on the road
- The working principle of Adaptive cruise control
- About the beauty of Adaptive Cruise Control