The Internet has made large amount of information available to the average computer user at home, in business and education. For many people, having access to this information is no longer just an advantage; it is essential.
By connecting a private network to the Internet can expose critical or confidential data to malicious attack from anywhere in the world. The intruders could gain access to your sites private information or interfere with your use of your own systems.
Firewall Seminar Report
Page Length : 22
- What Is A Firewall?
- What Is An Application Firewall?
- What Is The Difference Between A Host-Based Firewall And A Network-Based Firewall?
- Hardware Firewall Vs Software Firewall
- History Of Firewalls
- Design Goals For A Firewall
- Types Of Firewalls
- Basic Concepts Of A Firewall
- The Role Of Firewalls
- Advantages Of Firewall
- Disadvantages Of Firewall
Firewall Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 24
- What is a Firewall
- Applications of Firewall
- Software Firewall vs Hardware Firewall
- Design goals for Firewall