Total Views : 10,560 , Today Views : 3
Global warming and climate change are terms for the observed century-scale rise in the average temperature of the Earth’s climate system and its related effects. Multiple lines of scientific evidence show that the climate system is warming. Many of the observed changes since the 1950s are unprecedented in the instrumental temperature record which extends back to the mid 19th century and in paleoclimate proxy records over a thousand years.
In 2014, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Fifth Assessment Report concluded that “It is extremely likely that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century.” The largest human influence has been emission of greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide.
Global Warming Seminar Report
Page Length : 15
- Global Warming Causes
- Global Warming Effects
- Is Global Warming Too Big Of A Problem For Me To Help Tackle?
Global Warming Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 37
- What is Global Warming?
- How Global Warming Works.
- Example of the Greenhouse Effect.
- Difference between “global warming” and “climate change.
- Effects of Global Warming.
- Why is global warming happening?
- How is Global Warming measured?
- When did Global Warming started?
- What can you do to help solve the problem?
There are no reviews yet.