Total Views : 889 , Today Views : 2
Google App Engine lets you run your web applications on Google’s infrastructure. App Engine applications are easy to build, easy to maintain, and easy to scale as your traffic and data storage needs grow. With App Engine, there are no servers to maintain: You just upload your application, and it’s ready to serve your users.
You can serve your app from your own domain name (such as http://www.example.com/) using Google Apps. Or, you can serve your app using a free name on the appspot.com domain. You can share your application with the world, or limit access to members of your organization.
Google App Engine Seminar Report
Page Length : 20
- What Is Google App Engine?
- Working Of Google App Engine
- GAE Application Environment
- Architecture: Web Application on Google App Engine
- Advantages of Google App Engine
- Disadvantages of Google App Engine
Google App Engine Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 19
- What Is App Engine?
- Google App Engine
- Why App Engine?
- Computing Environment
- Comparative Study With Other Service
- Advantages Of Google App Engine
- Disadvantages Of Google App Engine
- What Next?