Total Views : 396 , Today Views : 2
Name of Notes : – Heat and Mass Transfer Lecture Note
Heat and Mass Transfer is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Springer. It serves the circulation of new developments in the field of basic research of heat and mass transfer phenomena, as well as related material properties and their measurements. Thereby applications to engineering problems are promoted. The journal publishes original research reports.
As of 1995 the title Wärme- und Stoffübertragung was changed to Heat and Mass Transfer.
- Covers the complete discipline of heat and mass transfer in relation to engineering thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.
- Publishes results from basic research as well as engineering applications such as heat exchangers, process and chemical engineering.
- Covers experimental techniques as well as analytical and computational approaches.
- According to a July 2019 survey, 92% of authors reported they would definitely publish or likely publish in the journal again.
- Basics of Heat Transfer
- One Dimensional Steady State Heat Conduction
- Extended Surface Heat Transfer
- Multi-Dimensional Steady State Heat Conduction
- In steady State Heat Conduction
- Heat Exchangers
- Boiling and Condensation
- Radiation Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer