In Parts 1 and 2 of this Module, you learnt about the basic principles underlying the transmission, diagnosis, management and prevention of communicable diseases, and the application of this knowledge to vaccine-preventable diseases, malaria, tuberculosis and leprosy. In Part 3 of the Module, we focus on HIV and AIDS — a cause of increasing concern for the health of Ethiopians.
HIV-AIDS Seminar Report
Page Length : 28
- HIV and the immune response to infection
- How does HIV disable the immune system?
- The progression from HIV infection to AIDS
- Modes of transmission of HIV
- Other STIs increase HIV transmission risk
- Myths about HIV transmission