In any business or organization, all functions are interlinked and connected to each other and are often overlapping. Some key aspects like supply chain management, logistics and inventory form the backbone of the business delivery function. Therefore these functions are extremely important to marketing managers as well as finance controllers.
Inventory Management Seminar Report
Page Length : 15
- Introduction To Inventory Management
- Defining Inventory Management
- Inventory Management Concepts
- Types Of Inventory Management
- How It Works (Example)
- Techniques Of Inventory Management
- Why Is It Important?
Inventory Management Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 19
- Forms of Demand
- Forms of Inventories
- Classification of Inventories Cost
- Inventory Control
- Objectives of Inventory Control
There are no reviews yet.