Total Views : 1,249 , Today Views : 1
Marketing strategy has the fundamental goal of increasing sales and achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. Marketing strategy includes all basic, short-term, and long-term activities in the field of marketing that deal with the analysis of the strategic initial situation of a company and the formulation, evaluation and selection of market-oriented strategies that contribute to the goals of the company and its marketing objectives. Marketing strategies cover everything from Pay per click, search engine marketing, public relations (PR), Engineering with Marketing & the much more.
Marketing Strategy Seminar Report
Page Length : 10
- Definition Types Of Marketing Strategies
- Following Are The Different Types Of Marketing Strategies Available.
- Advantages Of Marketing Strategy
- Disadvantages Of Marketing Strategy
Marketing Strategy Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 15
- Types of Marketing Strategy