- Q1. What are the various Registers in 8085?
- Ans : Accumulator register, Temporary register, Instruction register, Stack Pointer, Program Counter are the various registers in 8085.
- Q2. What are the various flags used in 8085?
- Ans : Sign flag, Zero flag, Auxillary flag, Parity flag, Carry flag.
Microprocessor AKTU Note
Page Length : 209
- Introduction to Microprocessor
- Microprocessor architecture and its operations
- Memory, Input & output devices
- Logic devices for interfacing
- The 8085 MPU, Example of an 8085 based computer
- Memory interfacing