Total Views : 1,448 , Today Views : 4
Cell phone cloning refers to the act of copying the identity of one mobile telephone to another.
This is usually done to make fraudulent telephone calls. The bill for the calls go to the legitimate subscriber. This made cloning very popular in areas with large immigrant populations, where the cost to “call home” was very steep. The cloner is also able to make effectively anonymous calls, which attracts another group of interested law breakers.
Mobile Phone Cloning Seminar Report
Page Length : 23
- What Is Mobile Phone Cloning?
- When Did Mobile Cloning Start?
- Security Functions Of The GSM And CDMA
- How Big Of A Problem Is Cloning Fraud?
- How Is Mobile Cloning Done?
- Are Our Mobile Phones Secured?
- Can Digital Phones Be Cloned?
- How to Know That The Mobile Has Been Cloned?
- Can Calls On Cloned Phone Be Tracked?
- How to Prevent Mobile Cloning?
Mobile Phone Cloning Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 22
- GSM & CDMA Mobile Sets
- Important Terms
- How Is A Phone Cloned?
- Methods To Detect Cloned Phones
- Impact Of Cloning
- How To Prevent Cloning?
- Facts & Figures