Natural resources are resources that exist without actions of humankind. This includes all valued characteristics such as magnetic, gravitational, and electrical properties and forces. On earth it includes: sunlight, atmosphere, water, land (includes all minerals) along with all vegetation and animal life that naturally subsists upon or within the heretofore identified characteristics and substances.
Natural Resources Seminar Report
Page Length : 10
- Types Of Natural Resources
- Conservation Of Natural Resources
- The Importance Of Natural Resources
Natural Resources Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 15
- What are Natural Resources?
- Value of Natural Resources
- Types of Natural Resources
- Uses of Natural Resources
- Major problems with Natural Resource conservation
- Policy gaps