Total Views : 1,495 , Today Views : 1
- “A set of instructions given to the computer to solve a problem is called Software.”
- “Software is a single/collection of programs that performs a particular task.”
- Software is also called Program.
- Different software’s are used to solve different problems.
Parts of A Computer Seminar Report
Page Length : 41
- Types Of Software
- Computer Hardware
- CPU (Central Processing Unit)
- RAM (Random Access Memory)
- ROM (Read Only Memory)
Parts of A Computer Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 22
- Introduction Software and Hardware
- What is Software?
- Types of Software
- What is Computer Hardware?
- Components of Computer
- Computer Input Devices
- Computer Output Devices
- The Central Processing Unit
- Computer Memory, Floppy Drive, DVD Drives