In simple terms, methodology can be defined as, giving a clear cut idea on what methods or process the researcher is going to use in his or her research to achieve research objectives. In order to plan for the whole research process at a right point of time and to advance the research work in the right direction, carefully chosen research methodology is very critical. In other words; what is Research methodology can be answered as it maps out the whole research work and gives credibility to whole effort of the researcher.
Research Methodology Seminar Report
Page Length : 17
- Introduction To Research Methodology
- Research Definition
- Definitions Of Research Methodology
- Objectives Of Research
- Types Of Research
- Qualities Of A Researcher
- Research Process
- Features Of Research Methodology
- Advantages Of Research Methodology
- Disadvantages Of Research Methodology
Research Methodology Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 16
- What is Research Methodology
- Research Methods
- Data Analysis Methods
- Why do research?
- Nature of Research
- What is ‘not’ Research?
- Stages of the research process
There are no reviews yet.