Total Views : 757 , Today Views : 1
Sales Management has two schools of thought: Sales as an ART and Sales as SCIENCE. But this argument is invalid since sales personnel can be trained /groomed for selling. Hence, it is strategic function. In mature industries, salespeople face more objections on the issues related pricing; in emerging sector like IT customer’s complaints are related to adaptability of technology. In retail selling, demonstration efforts are less significant, whereas in business to business the seller has to demonstrate the product and its function.
Sales Management Seminar Report
Page Length : 21
- What Is Sales Management?
- Objectives Of Sales Management
- Importance Of Sales Management
- Types Of Sales Managers
- Principles Of Sales Management
- Sales Management Has The Following Key Roles
- Emerging Trends In Sales Management
- Job Duties And Tasks For: Sales Manager
Sales Management Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 14
- What is sales management?
- Objectives of Sales Management
- Importance of Sales Management
- Types of Sales Managers
- Principles of Sales Management
- Sales Management has the following key roles
- Emerging trends in Sales Management
- Job Duties and Tasks for: Sales Manager