Total Views : 1,077 , Today Views : 2
One of the most rapidly developing areas of communications is “Smart Antenna” systems. This paper deals with the principle and working of smart antennas and the elegance of their applications in various fields such a 4G telephony system, best suitability of multi carrier modulations such as OFDMA etc..,
This paper mainly concentrates on use of smart antennas in mobile communications that enhances the capabilities of the mobile and cellular system such a faster bit rate, multi use interference, space division multiplexing (SDMA),increase in range, Multi path Mitigation, reduction of errors due to multi path fading and with one great advantage that is a very high security. The signal that is been transmitted by a smart antenna cannot tracked or received any other antenna thus ensuring a very high security of the data transmitted. This paper also deals the required algorithms that are need for the beam forming in the antenna patters.
Smart Antenna Seminar Report
Page Length : 19
- Smart Antennas
- Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
- Impact Of Smart Antenna In Ad Hoc Networks
- Cross layer Optimization
- Advantages Of Smart Antennas
- Disadvantages Of Smart Antennas
Smart Antenna Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 16
- What is Smart Antenna?
- Types of Smart Antenna systems
- The goals of a smart antenna system
- Architecture of smart antenna system
- Benefits of Switched Beam and Adaptive Array systems
- Who can use smart antennas ?
- Advantages of smart antenna