Total Views : 1,889 , Today Views : 2
Energy is a scalar physical quantity that describes the amount of work that can be performed by a force, an attribute of objects and systems that is subject to a conservation law
Different forms of energy include kinetic, potential, thermal, gravitational, sound, light, elastic, and electromagnetic energy. The forms of energy are often named after a related force.
Any form of energy can be transformed into another form, but the total energy always remains the same. This principle, the conservation of energy, was first postulated in the early 19th century, and applies to any isolated system.
Solar Energy Seminar Report
Page Length : 37
- Introduction And Types Of Energy
- Energy Sources: Solar Energy
- Types Of Solar Energy And Its Importance
- Energy Crisis In Pakistan
- Possible Solutions Of Energy Crisis In Pakistan And Solar Energy As The Solution In Pakistan
- Climate Distribution In Pakistan
- Suitable Temperature For Solar Energy In Pakistan
- Scope Of Solar Energy In Pakistan
- Use Of Solar Energy In Different Cities Of Pakistan
- Authorities And Solar Energy Companies In Pakistan
- Advantages Of Solar Energy In Pakistan
- Drawbacks Of Solar Energy In Pakistan
Solar Energy Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 22
- What is Solar Energy?
- How much solar energy?
- Major Uses of Solar Energy
- Putting Solar Energy to Use: Heating Water
- Advantages of Solar Energy
- Disadvantages of Solar Energy