Total Views : 2,022 , Today Views : 2
The computer revolution is now well advanced, but although we see a starting preparation of computer machines in many forms of work people do, the domain of computers is still significantly small because of the specialized training needed to use them and the lack of intelligence in computer systems. In the history of computer science five generations have passed by, each adding a new innovative technology that brought computers nearer and nearer to the people. Now it is sixth generation, whose prime objective is to make computers more intelligent i.e., to make computer systems that can think as humans.
Speech Recognition Seminar Report
Page Length : 27
- Speech Recognition
- How does the ASR Technology Works?
- Speech Recognition Process
- Variation in Speech
- Classification of ASR System
- Vocabularies for computers
- Which system to choose
- Advantages of speaker independent system
- Advantages of speaker dependent system
- Techniques in Vogue
Speech Recognition Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 13
- What is speech recognition?
- How it works
- ASR Architecture
- Remaining Problems