Thermography is a non-contact, non-destructive test method that utilizes a thermal imager to detect, display and record thermal patterns and temperatures across the surface of an object. Infrared thermography may be applied to any situation where knowledge of thermal profiles and temperatures will provide meaningful data about a system, object or process.
Thermography Seminar Report
Page Length : 16
- Recent History Of Thermography
- What Makes Thermography Useful?
- Why This Technology Will Continue To Grow?
- Infrared Camera System: General Description
- Thermography in Broadcasting And Data Communications
- Electromagnetic Spectrum and The Infrared Radiations