Total Views : 10,820 , Today Views : 10
Water pollution is a major global problem which requires ongoing evaluation and revision of water resource policy at all levels (international down to individual aquifers and wells). It has been suggested that water pollution is the leading worldwide cause of deaths and diseases, and that it accounts for the deaths of more than 14,000 people daily.
Water Pollution Seminar Report
Page Length : 20
- What Is Water Pollution?
- Point Sources
- Nonpoint Sources
- Groundwater Pollution
- Where Does Water Pollution Come From?
- Common Causes Of Water Pollution
- Water Pollution Solutions
- Types Of Water Pollution
Water Pollution Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 18
- What is water pollution
- Groundwater pollution
- Where does water pollution come from?
- How do we measure water quality
- Causes of water pollution
There are no reviews yet.