Total Views : 955 , Today Views : 1
A Study On Customer Satisfaction In Big Bazaar (Final Project Report)
|After purchase, For products with delivery between X to Y days only.|
|Create a ticket||SUPPORT / TICKET|
Page Length : 45
Defining Customer Satisfaction:
It is a measurement or indicator of the degree to which customers or users of an organization’s products or services are pleased with those products or services.
Customer satisfaction to a company can be defined as:
- The company’s ability to fulfill the business, emotional, and psychological needs of its customers;
- Quality of service delivery expected by the customers.
- An internal drive to satisfy an unsatisfied need of customer.
- Providing good service in a pleasant manner and meeting the customer’s expectations;
- The measure of the degree to which a product or service meets the customer’s expectations;
- Comparison of expectations versus actual experience.
Measuring Customer Satisfaction
Most companies say that they believe in great customer service, but few set up a system to ensure that they provide it. To deliver excellent customer service takes both understanding what your customers want and the way to see that they receive it.
|1||CHAPTER -1 INTRODUCTION|
|1.3||PROFILE OF THE COMPANY||12|
|2||CHAPTER -2 REVIEW OF LITERATURE|
|2.1||REVIEW OF LITERATURE||15|
|3||CHAPTER -3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY|
|3.3||METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION||21|
|3.6||TOOLS USED FOR DATA ANALYSIS||22|
|4||CHAPTER -4 DATA ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION|
|4.1||ANALTICAL APPROACH PROBLEM SOLVING||24|
|I only accept those projects that I can do 100% before the deadline.
Why you choose me?
There are no reviews yet.