Total Views : 2,198 , Today Views : 4
Agile software development methodology is an process for developing software (like other software development methodologies – Waterfall model, V-Model, Iterative model etc.) However, Agile methodology differs significantly from other methodologies. In English, Agile means ‘ability to move quickly and easily’ and responding swiftly to change – this is a key aspect of Agile software development as well.
Agile Methodology Seminar Report
Page Length : 19
- What Is Agile Methodology?
- Example Of Agile Software Development
- Difference Between Agile Model And Non-Agile Models
- Advantages Of Agile Methodology
- Disadvantages Of The Agile Methodology
Agile Methodology Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 46
- Agile Development
- Advantages of Agile Methodology
- Disadvantages of the Agile Methodology