Cloud Storage is a model of data storage in which the digital data is stored in logical pools, the physical storage spans multiple servers (and often locations), and the physical environment is typically owned and managed by a hosting company. These cloud storage providers are responsible for keeping the data available and accessible, and the physical environment protected and running. People and organizations buy or lease storage capacity from the providers to store user, organization, or application data.
Cloud Storage Memory Seminar Report
Page Length : 16
- What Is Cloud Storage?
- How Cloud Storage Works
- Types Of Cloud Storage
- Risks Of Cloud Storage
- Advantages Of Cloud Storage
- Disadvantages Of Cloud Storage
Cloud Storage Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 15
- What is cloud storage?
- How does cloud storage work?
- Cloud Storage – Business Benefits
- What does it cost to users?
- Types of Cloud Storage
- Advantages of Cloud Storage
- Disadvantages of Cloud Storage