Name of Notes : – Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer Lecture Note
Computational Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer, Fourth Edition is a fully updated version of the classic text on finite-difference and finite-volume computational methods. Divided into two parts, the text covers essential concepts in the first part, and then moves on to fluids equations in the second. Designed as a valuable resource for practitioners and students, new examples and homework problems have been added to further enhance the student’s understanding of the fundamentals and applications.
- Provides a thoroughly updated presentation of CFD and computational heat transfer
- Covers more material than other texts, organized for classroom instruction and self-study
- Presents a wide range of computation strategies for fluid flow and heat transfer
- Includes new sections on finite element methods, computational heat transfer, and multiphase flows
- Features a full Solutions Manual and Figure Slides for classroom projection
Written as an introductory text for advanced undergraduates and first-year graduate students, the new edition provides the background necessary for solving complex problems in fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
- Introduction to Finite Difference Method and Fundamentals of CFD
- Introduction to Finite Volume Method
- Introduction to Finite Element Method
- Vorticity Stream Function Approach for Solving Flow Problems
- Solution of Navier-Stokes Equations for Incompressible Flow Using SIMPLE and MAC Algorithms
- Solution of Navier-Stokes Equations in Curvilinear Coordinates