Total Views : 1,314 , Today Views : 2
The Electronic Fuel Injection system fitted to most modern vehicles combines sophisticated computer controls with a high pressure fuel delivery system to provide optimum power and fuel efficiency.
- It uses the Electronic Sensors for Precise metering of
- The system is controlled by an electronic control unit (ECU).
- Replacement for Carburetor.
- Not engine vacuum, is used to feed fuel into engine.
- Pressure is used from an electric fuel pump.
Electronic Fuel Injection Seminar Report
Page Length : 15
- The Objectives Of Present Study
- Electronic Fuel Injection System
- Block diagram of Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system
- New Direct CNG Injection System
- Effect of Fuel Injection Timing on Engine Load
Electronic Fuel Injection Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 42
- Types of EFI System
- Air Induction System
- Input (Sensors)
- ECU/M( Electronic Control Unit/Module)
- Output (Actuators)/Fuel Delivery System
- Advantages/ Disadvantage