Total Views : 852 , Today Views : 2
Employment of Young People Challenges of Starting : A Career Right After Graduation In The Condition Of The Modern Work-Market (Final Project Report)
|After purchase, For products with delivery between X to Y days only.|
|Create a ticket||SUPPORT / TICKET|
Page Length : 55
Internship is essential for fulfillment of MBA curriculum. It provides an opportunity to the student to understand the industry with special emphasis on the development of skill in analyzing incorporating problem through application of management.
The whole study has been divided into parts:
- The first part introduction, wherein I have presented the theoretical framework of topic,
- The second part profile of organization, wherein I have presented the brief description about organization.
- The third part review of literature, wherein I have presented the survey of scholarly sources on a specific topic.
- The fourth part research methodology, wherein I have presented the specific procedures or techniques used to identify select, process and analyze information about a topic.
- The fifth part data analysis and interpretation, wherein I have presented the meaning to the collected information and determining the conclusion, significance and implementation of findings.
- The sixth part conclusion and suggestions /recommendation, wherein I have presented the conclusion of the research finding and second are the suggestion dealing with the objectives of teaching and learning process.
- The last part references, wherein I have presented the use of a sources of information in order to ascertain something.
- heretical framework of topic
- Employment of adolescents
- Lack of core employ ability skills
- Post-grad depression
- Narcissistic traits in adolescent
- Work culture and surroundings
- Leadership ability
- Lack of expertise
- Lack of quality and restricted job search horizons
- Role of regulative bodies
- Role of employers
- Role of youth
- Role of education system
- Discussion on Topic
- Review of Literature
- Types of employment
- Employment choice
- Permanent workers
- Casual employers
- Apprentices and training workers
- Group coaching
- Definition of youth
- Challenge faced by young people at workplace.
- Common geographic point problems
- High stress job
- How Psychotherapy will facilitate with geographic point
- Disclosing a mental state condition to your leader
- Therapy for geographical point issue
- Policy of employment of young people
- Scope of policy
- Research and Methodology.
- Research methodology
- Objective of study
- Source of information
- My research Questions
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Quantitative analysis approaches
- Qualitative analysis approaches
- Pie chart 1
- Pie chart 2
- Graph 1
- Graph 2
- Graph 3
- Graph 4
- Conclusion and Suggestions/Recommendations
- Finding and conclusion on program
- National workplace management of YEDPA
- Targeting, Recruiting and Retentive youth
- Overall Conclusion
- Implications and Recommendations
- heretical framework of topic
|I only accept those projects that I can do 100% before the deadline.
Why you choose me?