Total Views : 3,783 , Today Views : 3
Entrepreneurship is the process of starting a business, typically a startup company, based around an innovative product, process or service. The term “entrepreneur” is often conflated with the term “small business.” While most entrepreneurial ventures start out as a small business, not all small businesses are entrepreneurial in the strict sense of the term.
Entrepreneurship Seminar Report
Page Length : 22
- Characteristics Entrepreneurship
- Advantages And Disadvantages
Entrepreneurship Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 43
- What is an entrepreneur?
- Characteristics of an entrepreneur
- Planning to be an entrepreneur
- Growth pressures, managing a family business, and corporate entrepreneurship
There are no reviews yet.