Total Views : 3,803 , Today Views : 2
A green building, also known as a sustainable building, is a structure that is designed, built, renovated, operated, or reused in an ecological and resource-efficient manner. Green buildings are designed to meet certain objectives such as protecting occupant health; improving employee productivity; using energy, water, and other resources more efficiently; and reducing the overall impact to the environment
Green Building practices promote construction of buildings that are healthier for the occupants and healthier for the environment Sustainable or “green” building practices can reduce the tremendous impact that building design, construction and maintenance has on both people and nature. Energy and material consumption in buildings can contribute significantly to global climate change.
Green Building Seminar Report
Page Length : 21
- Elements Of Green Building
- Methods And Materials
- Indoor Quality Environment
Green Building Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 17
- What is Green Building?
- Why is Green Building Important?
- How does green building work?
- Three aspects of new project planning
- Benefits of Green Building
- Advantages of Green Building
- Disadvantages of Green Building