Total Views : 1,375 , Today Views : 2
- Nuclear batteries harvest energy from radioactive specks and supply power to micro electromechanical systems (MEMS).
- This paper describes the viability of nuclear batteries for powering realistic MEMS devices.
- Nuclear batteries are not nuclear reactors in miniatures, but the energy comes from high-energy particles spontaneously emitted by radioactive elements.
Nuclear Batteries Presentation Reports (PPT)
Page Length : 30
- Nuclear Batteries
- Junction Type Battery
- Analytical Model
- Self-reciprocating Cantilever
- Deflection vs. time
- Selection Of Isotope
- Safety Assessment
- Radiation Effects on a worker
There are no reviews yet.