Total Views : 1,661 , Today Views : 1
Operations management is an area of management concerned with designing, and controlling the process of production and redesigning business operations in the production of goods or services. It involves the responsibility of ensuring that business operations are efficient in terms of using as few resources as needed and effective in terms of meeting customer requirements.
It is concerned with managing the process that converts inputs (in the forms of raw materials, labor, and energy) into outputs (in the form of goods and/or services). The relationship of operations management to senior management in commercial contexts can be compared to the relationship of line officers to highest-level senior officers in military science.
Operations Management Seminar Report
Page Length : 16
- Introduction To Operations Management
- History Of Operations Management
- What Does Operations Mean?
- Operations Management Definitions
- Two Key Terms For Operations Management
- Skills Required Of An Operations Manager
- Benefits Of Operation Management
- Role Of Operational Manager
- Disadvantages Of Operations Management
Operations Management Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 19
- Operations Management
- Operations Management Concepts
- The Basics Of Operations Management
- Differences Between Services and Goods
- Basic Functions of the Business Organization
- Business Functions are Interconnected
- Historical Evolution of OM
There are no reviews yet.