The introduction of chemicals in farming got many delirious at the sight of what they could accomplish. Yields exploded. At the start, the soil was healthy. Any damage brought about by chemical fertilizers was hardly noticeable. Pests had not developed resistance to the chemicals. The technology spread across the world as it was considered the revolution in agriculture. Flash forward to stoday and many people are marveling at organic farming again. This is after learning that conventional farming methods come with a host of problems including health related diseases like cancer, pollution, degradation of soil and water, and impact on domestic animals.
Organic Farming Seminar Report
Page Length : 17
- What Is Organic Farming?
- Differences Between Organic And Conventional Farming Methods
- Reasons For Organic Farming
- Key Features Of Organic Farming
- Types Of Organic Farming
- Four Principles Of Organic Farming
- Why Is Modern Farming Unsustainable?
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Organic Farming
Organic Farming Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 21
- What is Organic Farming?
- Key characteristics
- Four Principle
There are no reviews yet.