Total Views : 3,831 , Today Views : 3
A solar cell (photovoltaic cell or photoelectric cell) is a solid state electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. The energy of light is transmitted by photons-small packets or quantum’s of light. Electrical energy is stored in electromagnetic fields, which in turn can make a current of electrons flow.
Perovskite Solar Cells Seminar Report
Page Length : 45
- What Is Solar Cell?
- History and Development Of Solar Cell Tech.
- Generation Of Solar Cell
- How Do Solar Cell Work
- Manufacturing Technology And Process
- Application Of Solar Cell
- Efficiency Of Solar Cell
- Cost Of Solar Cell
- Material Used In Solar Cell
- When Not To Do Put In A PV System
Perovskite Solar Cells Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 18
- Origin and History
- Basic Structure of a Photovoltaic Solar Cell
- Three Generations of Solar Cells
- Solar Perovskites
- Methylammonium Lead Halide Perovskite
- Chemistry of CH3NH3PbX3 solar perovskites
- Fabrication and Laboratory preperation
- Factors to be addressed
- Replacing Lead with Tin
There are no reviews yet.