Total Views : 626 , Today Views : 1
Name of Notes : – Principles of Vibration Control Lecture Note
Vibration control of a passive NSMS based for seat suspension system has been introduced; its prototype is manufactured and analyzed in this chapter. The MTS results illustrate an apparent negative stiffness characteristic of the constructed NSMS. By employing it to a seat suspension system, the seat suspension with NSMS shows an HSLDS property, which can achieve an excellent vibration reduction performance. To make the most of this mechanism’s advantages, an H∞ feedback controller is designed.
The experiments are also conducted to further confirm the effectiveness of semi active vibration control, where an FW-RMS acceleration value under random excitation tests can drop to 41.8% compared to the current commercial passive seat suspension system.
- Overview of Vibration
- Excitation reduction at source and factors affecting vibration level
- Dynamic Properties and Selection of Materials
- Dynamic Vibration Absorbers
- Principles of Active Vibration Control
- Smart Materials & Smart Structural Control
- Advanced Topics in Vibration Control