The term ‘radiation’ can refer to a wide variety of forms of energy moving around as waves or particles. It can mean x-rays, or it can mean microwaves. It can also refer to infrared light and even visible light. But when we say ‘radioactive pollution,’ we’re being more specific.
Radioactive pollution refers to the release of ionizing radiation into the environment as a result of human activity.
Radioactive Pollution Seminar Report
Page Length : 8
- Definition Of Radioactive Pollution
- Types Of Radioactive Pollution
- Causes Of Radioactive Pollution
- Effects Of Radioactive Pollution
- Preventative And Control Measures To Take For Radioactive Pollution
Radioactive Pollution Presentation Report (PPT)
Page Length : 14
- What is Radioactive Pollution?