Name Of File :- Analysis of Arched Girder
Get P value which will eliminate moment in column.
Span of arched girder =30.m
Rise of arch girder =5m
Height of arch above GL=7.0m
Load acting on arch =3.5 t/m
- Equation of arxh is assumed as Y=AX2 + BX +C
- Here the points to be considered are (0,0) , (15,5) , (30,0)
- By substituting (0,0), (15,5), (30,0) the eqn becomes
225A+15B=5 — (1)
900 A + 30B=0 — (2) By solving we get
- The eqn becomes Y=(-1/45) X2 +(2/3) X
- Open a excell sheet by substituting the value in excell format using formula we can get the following values.