- Data Communications: Data communications are the exchange of data between two devices via some form of transmission medium such as a wire cable.
- Characteristics: The effectiveness of a data communications system depends on four fundamental characteristics:
- Delivery: The system must deliver data to the correct destination. Data must be received by the intended device or user and only by that device or user.
Computer Network Short Note
Page Length : 1225
- Physical Layer
- Data Link Layer
- Network Layer
- Transport Layer
- Application Layer
- Fundamentals And Link Layer
- Media Access And Internet Working