Construction Planning and Management
Page Length : 34
QuestionNo.01 In time-cost optimization of a project, crashing is done.
- (A) On all the activities
- (B) On all the activities lying on the critical path
- (C) Only on activities lying on the original critical path and having flatter cost slopes
- (D) On original critical activities and those that become critical at any stage of crashing in the order of ascending cost slope
Answer: Option D
QuestionNo.02 Which of the following does not represent an activity?
- (A) Site located
- (B) Foundation is being dug
- (C) The office area is being cleaned
- (D) The invitations are being sent
Answer: Option A
QuestionNo.03 In resources leveling
- (A) Total duration of project is reduced
- (B) Total duration of project is increased
- (C) Uniform demand of resources is achieved
- (D) Cost of project is controlled
Answer: Option C
There are no reviews yet.